Stanton Realty offers full-service property Management for the summer rental season and offseason, our management fee of 10-15% includes:
- Screening and procuring suitable tenants,
- Misquamicut’s most experienced full-time, professional, local rental agents specializing in your town/area
- Experts at marketing and managing the rental of your vacation property
- Benefit from Stanton Realty’s strong local presence--our signs are everywhere
- Seamless experience for the guests staying at your property: all major credit cards accepted, up-to-date calendars, online booking
- Dedicated accounting department: monthly owner payments & statements, lodging tax remittance
Extensive advertising with our strong presence on the internet and social media
- Offer first right of refusal to secure quality renters.
These extra charges will be deducted from the rental income prior to disbursement of funds. Therefore, you don't need to do a thing, other than provide the place to rent.
Stanton Realty has strict policies regarding tenants who are allowed to rent. Perspective new tenants are carefully screened; we rent only to families and responsible adults. Most of our clients and their families have been renting for numerous years.
We will be happy to meet with you to estimate the value of your rental property. Call (401-596-2885) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) today.
Stanton Realty has joined forces with RE/MAX South County. Combining Stanton Realty’s rental expertise and traditional family ways with RE/MAX’s extensive clientele and impressive sales record will help you have success with either selling a property or buying a property.
Lynn Azzinaro: RE/MAX South County Broker (email@example.com; 401-742-4584) Lynn has been working in the real estate market for over 25 years, and she has an extensive sales record. Being a broker of the most successful agency in southern Rhode Island has only made her skills sharper throughout the years.
Sean Conroy (firstname.lastname@example.org; 401-741-6068) is both a Sales and Rental agent. Sean is continuing his grandfather, Stanton’s footsteps in the real estate business and has learned a lot about the values of the client’s needs. He will work hard day and night to help his clients accomplish their personal dreams of buying or selling.
Link to RE/MAX South County featured listing's
Link to other RE/MAX South County Agents
Stanton Realty presents Stanton Properties, a complete professional property management service managing all multi familes from duplexes to 4 plus units in Southern RI & Southern Eastern CT.
Basic services we offer:
- If any vacancy we will photograph, market, screen, and draft leases.
- Consolidate monthly rents and disperse them to the homeowner.
- Supply renters with maintenance request forms, if any maintenance is required we will call appropriate contractor and coordinate repair while sending the homeowner updates via preferred communication ie. text, call, email, etc.
- Landscaping: Spring, Summer, Fall. Plowing/shoveling in Winter
- Property upkeep i.e. powerwashing, gutter cleaning, painting, etc.
- Responding to tenant’s complaints so you don’t have to.
We are licensed Real Estate Brokers with decades of experience owning and managing real estate, we understand your asset and what it requires to keep the return on investment and value at the highest point. We know the sense of urgency that will satisfy your tenants and we offer a hands on approach from an understanding of both the owner to tenant. If you or anyone you know is looking for a property manager, give us a call and we would be happy to add you to our clientele.
Gary & Sean